GUEST LIST INFO:
- Guest List Sign-Up Ends @ 5pm. (Must submit by 5 to be considered.)
- Guest List Closes @ 9pm. Must Arrive by 9pm for Guest List Consideration!
- Cover Charge begins @ 7pm
- For bachelor/ette parties, birthday or special event occasions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Outdoor Opens @ 5pm | Dance Hall Opens @ 7pm
- Line Dancing & Lessons: 8pm-10pm
- Live Music: 10pm-12am
- DJ & Dancing: 12am until Close
Britnee Kellogg - Britnee's love of country music started at nine years old, when she attended a Johnny Cash & June Carter-Cash concert. Smitten from the first note, Britnee knew that she had found her chosen career. Every day since then has brought her one step closer to her dream. Today, you'll find Britnee sharing the stage with the likes of Blake Shelton, Eric Paslay, Lee Brice, Kane Brown, Little Big Town and Keith Urban. You may have also seen her on Season 11 and Season 12 of American Idol. She has a large fan base, with a local and worldwide following. Most recently, Britnee has been focusing on writing and performing her original music. It's a deeply personal project, one that allows her to truly showcase her rich, edgy vocal stylings.
You can find her rocking out on stages all across the US, writing music, in the studio, or playing at small breweries and local venues in the Portland area. She is also consistently releasing new music, so keep an ear out! Britnee's goal is to create a sound that people can relate to their own personal stories, and to inspire others to pursue their dreams. She is a driven, passionate artist with so much creativity and a love for her craft.